Suficha is now on twitter @ suficha_bot :D
- Please sign here and here, and I'll make sure to have the paperwork ready immediately.
- W-whatever happens, please don't give Sakuya-san too much power. He gets... excited.
- I’ll be doing some Calculus and Physics review sessions after school today at the Hachimitsu Café.
- Be sure to support me on my next race! B-but it's not like I'm expecting to see you there or anything!!
- I will not tolerate this kind of behavior!
- What do you think is a good idea for the next *~Constellation. song?
- Hiro and I are going up the mountain tonight to do some stargazing with children. Want to join?
- There is more to astronomy than Uranus jokes!
- Whatever it was, I didn't do it :P ...or did I?
- It didn't happen unless someone saw it! D:<
- I still have to finish my Art Portfolio for college applications.
- Just finished filming today! Sooo tired, now I need to listen to a good song before a very long, good sleep! Good night!
- Ahou ka?
- Be careful when you go home tonight. You'd never know when those things are looking for a meal.
- If you feel like someone is following you, good luck.
- I sincerely apologize for my class's actions. I, as president, will take full responsibility and respond accordingly.
- Hicchan and I will be up at the mountain with some kids to see some stars! :D
- Our hearts beat on the left side; it's so that when we face each other, we complete each other's heart beats. Would you like to face me?
- Où suis-je? Ici. Je suis ici. Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas, mon amour.
- Bonsoir, mon ami~ ♥ Comment êtes-vous? Viens avec moi et ne me quitte pas, s'il vous plaît?
- It is our job to help save the world!
- As much as possible, refrain from using non-native resources, that way, transportation won't burn too much fossil fuel.
- Gusto mo ng chocnut?
- A semi-colon can also be used a super-comma: ex. London, England; Berlin, Germany; Paris, France.
- Are you sure you know how to use "You're", "Your", "Its", and "It's"? If you aren't, I'll be happy to direct you to a grammar book.
- Don't forget to dot your I's and cross your T's!
- W-welcome to Hachimitsu Cafe! I am the temporary waiter, Sakuya. May I take your order?
- I wonder if... naah, never mind. He;ll probably be busy baking cookies.
- Welcome to Hachimitsu Cafe! May I take your order?
- Today's specialty is a chocolate cake covered with bits and pieces of luscious hazelnut.
- Today's speecialty is a Chocnut Roll.
- Today's special is a moist chocolate cake layered with chocolate buttercream and apricot preserves, enrobed in chocolate fondant
- Welcome to Hachimitsu Cafe! Please wait a moment, your waiter will be with you shortly.
- Hachimitsu Cafe has free Wi-Fi!
I'm not done with these yet. I'd probably keep on adding/working on this for 20 minutes everyday during advisement :D ♥
I find writing some characters really easy probably because I've already got a gist of their personality or something? :D ♥
So, what do you guys think? :D Who's is your favorite? Any suggestions?